Friday, November 11, 2011

-words-

I've just created a tumblr account a few weeks ago,,
after joining Miss Thyra laugh crazily infront the laptop for quite sometimes.
a picture could really express our thought well,,I just acknowledge that...
credit card with no limit for u,,makcik
but,I am a person who full with words..I could express anything using words.
but sometimes,words bring failure..
especially for those who do not give much thought before saying something..
so,,just SHUT YOUR MOUTH if you don't have anything important to say..
but it's just too hard for me so that's why I'm here again,,typing words to express my feeling..
but it's even harder to express things using English..hahaha....
(could I just ignore the grammatical error,,oh no...this is some sort of practice for ur exam bedaksejuk)

okay,,the topis is,awesome voice..did you ever listen to a voice that can really make you fly?
I do,,just now...there's someone on youtube that makes cover for songs..
I listen to one,,and I keep clicking for another link..the same person with the same voice but different song
of course,,that person is HE...how come a SHE could make me fly (wide smile)
so,,he just plays guitar with amazing skill and singing without showing his face...
won't that turn him to be a mysterious and I love mysterious-like-guy..
(it just turn out that I love everything about him after listen to his voice)
but well, currently listening to 'suaraku berharap-hijau daun' cover by him
my latest lullaby...huhuhu...

p/s: makcik,,sumpah sore die best,,tp bad sign
(org ckp sore sdp msti muke x encem,,exceptional for both Jong Hyun)..haha..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home