Friday, June 15, 2012

he's just someone I know,no,,I knew....
I don't know him anymore...
and I just knew he's engaged to someone else..
it's not that I really into him,,but you know when you're a single woman and you meet someone,,
you will start to grow some feeling..
it's happen all times to me but what makes him different,,,, he's mysterious..
the reason why Allah keep hiding him from me..... HE'S ENGAGED..
dissapointed?? not really..because he's just someone that I like not love...
it's even funny because I told his story to my sister with a very beautiful story line..hahaha..
that's why people say,, do not create your own love story,,
because Allah will make one for you with the best story line...
so,,give up on man,,I mean stop day dreaming about man..
there's someone Allah had created for me..he's somewhere there..
and he will come to me unexpectedly..just wait and keep praying to Allah..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home